*PSEA has a new App! PSEA launched its Member Mobile App, and you can download it in a flash.
- Go to your App Store, search PSEA, and download the BLUE PSEA App.
- Your username and password are the same as what you use on the PSEA website.
- After you enter your information, click on Login. Be careful not to click on Create Account.
- From the Main Page, click on the menu bars in the upper left corner and have fun exploring.
*Trauma-Informed Instruction was the topic of the second critical issues session at the PSEA House of Delegates. The session was informative and gave eye-opening information about the causes behind students' behavior. Read the document prepared by the Education Law Center entitled "Unlocking the Door to Learning" for more information.
* Do you know someone who has made exceptional contributions to education? Consider nominated him/her for a Celebrating Excellence Award. Visit http://www.psea.org/celebratingexcellence to find out more!
* As PSEA members, we are able to find and save money on countless deals through the Member Benefits programs. Please check out the PSEA Member Benefits page to sign up for email updates and explore the options. Also, this flyer has basic information, too. Also, NEA offers benefits, too, and can be found at http://www.neamb.com.
* PSEA offers online courses that are free and satisfy Act 48 Credit and Chapter 14 hours. Please visit http://www.psea.org/onlinelearning for more information.
* Click on the attached links for PSEA Guidelines regarding the new Childline Reporting Procedures. Individual pages because of site size restrictions.
* Officers are: President, Jason Davis from Penn Trafford; Vice President, Joe Steeves from Kiski Area; Treasurer, Megan Danilko from Norwin; Secretary, Gretchen Weiers from Ligonier Valley.
* An EAP is being established through the consortium, and it will be available to all of us in the same way that the program the District has provided is available.
* Interested in more talk about union business? Then tune in to The Union Edge, the only nationally syndicated talk radio. Retired Director of Organizing Butch Santicola broadcasts during the "Education Watchdog" three Thursdays of every month from 1:30-2:00 p.m. Online, stream live from 12-3 p.m. weekdays, daily. On the dial, weekdays 12-4 p.m. WKFB 770 AM and 97.5 FM Pittsburgh, PA.